Saturday, 13 October 2012

Day 142: Common sense vs common beliefs self commitment statements


I commit myself to develop the common sense within and as myself by allowing myself to slow down within and as myself where I enable myself to walk the physical consequential outflows of specific points, thus enabling myself to establish and see whether the nature and design of the point stands for what is best for all, or whether the point contains a polarity design where one party wins and another party loses and through this I commit myself to allow myself to look with common sense at all the consequential outflows of all the participants thus enabling myself to develop the sense that is common to all.

I commit myself to remove the common beliefs and common ideas that I had accepted and allowed to become part of my pre-programmed design, where I would listen to my emotions and feelings that come from my programming and thus guiding me to be in alliance with how I had programmed myself, not seeing, realising and understanding that the programming that I had accepted and allowed within and as myself is recreating the world as it exists today as the world systems can only exist through our continual participation by our acceptances and allowances and through this I commit myself to see realise and understand that are able to make a change to this world through allowing ourselves to develop our common sense, where we are no longer relying on our pre-programmed designs as beliefs and ideas to tell us how things ought to be, but where we are directing ourselves to see directly, see clearly, assess whether our actions and the actions of others are standing in a position of what is best for, thus clearly giving back to ourselves the directive principle of life.

I commit myself to develop common sense within and as myself where I allow myself to become aware of the senses within and as myself where I do not accept and allow justifications, reasoning or fear to deter me from what is here within and as the physical as I can now clearly see within and as myself that it is the spell of the justifications, the reasoning and the fear that I had accepted and allowed to exist within and as myself, where I would then allow myself to be blinded where I am unable to sense what is here within and as the physical as a physical experience and through this I commit myself to expose how we had accepted and allowed ourselves to be blinded, by turning down our senses and listening to reasoning as the reasons why we are doing what we are doing here on earth.

I commit myself to remove and expose personal interest, as I have seen, realised and understood that accepting and allowing personal interest will taint reality to represent to me the version of reality that suites my personal interest, thus I realise that I will not be seeing reality directly and clearly, but will be looking at realty through a tainted glass and through this I commit myself to remove the beliefs, opinions and ideas that I had guarded as ‘the truth’, as I now see, realise and understand that to live by common sense, all I have to do is to look at what is here within and as the physical as the physical is constant and stable, thus showing to ourselves what we are creating or will be creating as a physical manifested consequence of our participation and acceptance of where we place our attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment