Thursday, 11 October 2012

Day 141: Common sense vs common beliefs self forgiveness statements


I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to view and see ‘common beliefs’ or ‘common ideas’ as ‘common sense’ as I did not see, realise or understand that having a belief or an idea as a pre-programmed design within and as myself does not constitute ‘sensing for myself’ to see in fact, what is the actuality of the point that I am looking at, and through this I forgive myself that I did not see, realise and understand that to have ‘common sense’ means that I have to sense within and as myself through looking at the point as myself, thus enabling myself to see directly the consequential outflows of a specific point, which requires self movement from and as myself, which I can now clearly see within and as myself that ‘common beliefs’ and ‘common ideas’ come to me naturally because I have already accepted and allowed these programmed designs to exist within and as myself.

I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to trust my feelings and emotions to guide me through experiences where I would say to myself: “this feels good therefor it must be right” or “this feels bad therefor it must be wrong”, not seeing realising and understanding that my positive feelings and my negative emotions come from the associations as memories that I had stored within and as my pre-programmed design there for my feelings and emotions are ‘guiding me’ according to the pre-programmed design that I had already accepted and allowed to become manifest within and as myself and through this I forgive myself that I did not see, realise and understand that acting on my pre-programmed designs as beliefs and ideas is not common sense, as I am not sensing with and as myself what is here within and as the physical, but is instead relying on my pre-programmed designs as beliefs and ideas fuelled by emotions and feelings to tell me what I ‘believe’ to be common sense.

I forgive myself that I did not allow myself to see, realise and understand that ‘common sense’ is what is available as us all as we ‘sense’ with our physical senses what is here within and as this reality and thus ‘sensing’ as an expression of ourselves what the consequential outflows of our actions are as an expression of ourselves and through this I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to become blind to my senses through the spell and thus the belief of the definition that we had given the word ‘common sense’, not seeing realising and understanding that my definition that I had assigned to this word, was allowing me to play dumb and allowing me to claim ignorance of what is here within and as the physical.

I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to accept the definition of the word ‘common sense’ as beliefs, opinions and ideas that is common to large groups of people – not seeing realising and understanding that this definition requires the accuracy of a belief, an opinion or an idea, when I can clearly see within and as myself requires the accuracy of one’s pre-programmed design and I have proven time and time again that one’s pre-programmed design is biased by personal self-interest and is thus tainted to represent reality according to how one would like it to represented and through this I forgive myself that I did not see, realise and understand that to have ‘common sense’ I have to stand clear within and as myself free from judgment and free from personal interest to allow myself to directly see the point that I am looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment