Sunday, 7 October 2012

Day 139: Waiting for the world to end before I can have purpose self commitment statements


I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to use people in my life as my excuses why I am unable to act and I commit myself to not use my current environment as an excuse for me not to act within and as this moment as I have seen, realised and understood that these excuses merely acts as props within and as my world where I use these props as my excuses why I am not able to act and through this I now see, realise and understand that I can find many props to stand in my way of not facing myself as the externalisation of myself of what we had accepted and allowed our world to be created as, and through this I commit myself to stand for what is best for all within and as each breath as I have seen, realised and understood that standing as what is best for all is how we create a world that is best for all.

I commit myself to let go of the judgments that I carry within and as myself of where I have judged other people as radicals, as I can now see, realise and understand within and as myself that I am being judged by myself as I have judged others, not allowing myself to act within and as a moment because I fear of being labelled as a radical and through this I commit myself to direct myself within the principle of what is best for all within and as each breath that I take as I see, realise and understand that moving myself from this principle will affect change to this effect.

I commit myself to allow myself to look outside my direct world, to allow myself to stand in the shoes of another person through asking myself whether I am able to trade places with that person’s life and as long as I am unable to say yes definitively, I know within and as myself that the system that we had created within the world is not effectively supporting life on earth and thus requires us as the creators of this system to change and through this I commit myself to expose the system as what it is that we have created so as to educate and bring forth understanding that it is us as humans that are accepting and allowing the systems of the earth to be created and maintained through what we accept and allow to manifest and through this I commit myself to not stop until this is done.

I commit myself to stop waiting by accepting and allowing myself to give myself direction within and as each breath as I have seen, realised and understood that the world is created through an accumulation of breaths as moments where we are either standing for what is best for all or submitting ourselves to our pre-programming by accepting and allowing our beliefs and ideas to cloud the physical reality, thus removing our common sense of what it is that we are creating within and as each moment and through this I commit myself to let go of the ideas and beliefs that I had created within and as myself to allow myself to look directly at the physical and the physical consequential outflows of what it is that we accept and allow to manifest within and as each breath.

I commit myself to change the programming within and as myself as I have seen, realised and understood that we are the creators of our reality through what it is that we accept and allow ourselves to become and through this I commit myself to align myself with the principle of what is best for all, as I now see, realise and understand that standing as and living the principle of what is best for all accumulates through the principle of 1 + 1 = 2, which have consequential outflows of what is best for all.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great Blog series Esteni, thank you for being here and for standing for a free EARTH / HEART where all life can be free in fact and ALL can equally LIVE in dignity - then we can have real FUN!

    ReplyDelete