Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Day 124: Impatient character Self Commitment Statements


I commit myself to allow myself to slow down within and as myself where I do not allow ‘time’ to direct me as who I am within and as each breath, but to instead allow myself to develop the skill within and as myself to walk the cycles of life as they present themselves and thus direct myself as the cycle that I am facing within and as each breath, and to through this I commit myself to no longer accept the impatient character within and as myself to step forth as I have seen, realised and understood that accepting and allowing the impatient character to step forward is how I allow myself to separate myself from what is here within and as breath and make ‘my life’ as ‘my time’ more important than what is here.

I commit myself to stop and expose the impatient character within and as myself as well as myself as another as I have seen, realised and understood that accepting and allowing the impatient character to step forth is how I had accepted and allowed myself to buy into the belief that time is money and it is how I had justified to myself that my life, as my time is more important than another’s life / time and through this I commit myself to allow myself to slow down the thoughts as reactions patterns within and as myself where I would have the impulse emerge within and as myself where I would become annoyed for having to wait, thus through my thoughts feeding the impulse of impatience that is growing within and as myself and through this I commit myself to slow down these thoughts within and as myself to allow myself to investigate the nature of these thoughts to allow myself to see the reality that I had accepted and allowed myself to participate within and as, as an expression of myself, to thus through this allow myself to let these thoughts go, to let this impulse as an energy within and as myself that is driving me go, thus allowing myself to take back my self-directive principle within and as myself to allow myself to direct myself effectively for what is best for all.

I commit myself to remove commodity out of the word ‘time’ within and as my living words of application as I have seen, realised and understood that accepting and allowing myself to commoditise time is how I accept and allow myself to be controlled by the rules that we as humanity had set up in accordance to time, and through this I commit myself to when and as I see myself acting in the behavioural patterns where I accept and allow time to direct me as who I am within and as myself to immediately stop within and as myself as I have seen realised and understood that accepting and allowing myself to be directed by my idea of what time is, is how I accept and allow myself to change who I am within and as breath to an emotional body that is directed by the ideas of time.

I commit myself to let go of the impatient character within and as myself as I have seen, realised and understood that accepting and allowing myself to become the impatient character is how I accept and allow myself to become ‘of’ this world, where I am no longer the self-directive principle within and as myself, but is instead directed by the energy as impatience within and as myself, and through this I commit myself to when and as I experience impatience building within and as myself to stop and breath and allow myself to relook at my experience as well as the reasoning that I had justified myself to have this experience of impatience within and as myself as I have seen, realised and understood that no matter what excuse I come up with, I will be able to trace it is a self-justified statement that I had accepted and allowed myself to believe to be true and thus through this I commit myself to no longer accept and allow the impatient character within and as myself to step forward as I can now clearly see within and as myself that all the reasons that I am able to give are justification statements, where I am not accepting responsibility for and as myself, but instead allowing myself to go into blame, where I blame others for my experience within and as myself.

I commit myself to allow myself to slow down and thus enable myself to see the cycles within and as the moment that I am facing as I have seen, realised and understood that not accepting and allowing myself to slow and see the cycles, I am separating myself from what is here and thus impose my idea of time onto these cycles and through this I commit myself to look for the cycles within and as the moment, thus allowing myself to move one and equal to what is here as life and thus to not impose my idea of life (time) onto and as the physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment